Monday, March 19, 2012

15 Random Facts About Me:

1.  I've never seen the movie The Wizard of Oz - only parts of it in Spanish - but now I can say that I've seen a high school production of it
2.  I love music - all kinds - I even make up lyrics to songs to help my third graders learn stuff
3.  I've known my husband since I was in junior high
4.  I walked a half marathon with Bestie this October
5.  You've heard of a bridezilla, right?  Well, I was the exact opposite, although, my husband did become a groomzilla.  I haven't been the same since.
6.  I am terrified of mice
7. I played softball in high school.  Every spring, I reminisce and truly miss it. 
8.  My all time favorite movie is The Sound of Music
9.  I've been to Spain and Italy.
10.  I used to live in Bakersfield, California.
11.  When I was younger, Math was my worst subject.  I was not good at it at all.  Now, I'm perceived as this Mathie at school and it makes me chuckle in my head every time. 
12.  I have a very inappropriate sense of humor
14.  I'm superstitious - notice the number above is missing
15. I make lists...a lot!

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun post. I really like number 11. Perhaps you are a "Mathie" because you know how it feels first hand to struggle with it as a kid, which makes you perfect to teach it. I'll bet you are really good at helping your third graders understand math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I wonder what a person with a sense of humor and access to you daily could do with information such as this. I wonder.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Valeri, fun post! I might have to "steal" your idea....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very rich life! I love that you actually skipped number thirteen to emphasize your point. And the "inappropriate sense of humor"???? I'd bet you are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete